View job on Handshake
As every CMO knows, employing technology, data and analytics to business challenges is the cost of entry, not a nice to have. Unlocking the value of consumer data can deliver growth, revenue and ROI, and create differentiation to stay on top. Real-time action is instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace.
Annalect is the data and analytics division of Omnicom that provides a variety of services to our clients and media agency partners. As a company, we serve as the foundational data and technology layer in which analytics and insights can be accessed through a single lens. Our main goal is to advance our clients’ advertising and marketing strategies through the use of smart data and technology application that unlock insights and drive business results. Annalect’s unique approach to data and technology – one that relies on transparency, neutrality, and interoperability – allows us to deliver purpose-built and scalable solutions that make data actionable. We have teams of analysts, data and marketing scientists, consultants, and technical experts to help us meet the business goals of our clients.
Join our dynamic and diverse team at Annalect – data solutions for marketers, by marketers.
Annalect has increasingly become the Data and Ad-Tech engine across all of Omnicom, with Omni, our people-based precision marketing and insights platform at the center of driving more data driven, impactful outcomes for our partners and clients. Our Enablement team serve as consultants, thought partners, and expert practitioners in our tools to help guide agency teams in leveraging our suite of capabilities to drive the best results for their clients, all while evolving and sharing best practices across users and stakeholders in the network.
The Analyst, Enablement will be responsible for providing critical support to the Enablement team on many key initiatives, which will develop a strong career foundation. This role reports directly to an Associate Director of Enablement and work closely with many Annalect departments including Learning & Development, Marketing, Product, Data Strategy, Partnerships, and Engineering. They will also work directly with users of our products and services including agency teams and marketers. The job requires a mix of strategic and operational thinking, which will deliver variety to keep you excited. The Enablement team is compromised of individuals with varied backgrounds who believe in bringing passion to work and levity and humor to many situations. This is highly collaborative role excellent for those that enjoy working as a team.
· Support customization and localization of Omni for client needs including data ingestion and tech configuration
· Support product go-to-market strategy, delivery, and communication
· Support production and distribution of user communication, L&D content, webinars, and case studies
· Support user feedback and research
· Support team on-boarding and information governance
· Support project management, ensuring deliverables are achieved effectively and on time
· An understanding of some of the following: marketing technology, behavioral data, audience creation techniques, media strategy, media investment, digital media, dynamic creative, campaign measurement, product design
· Clear communication and presentation skills
· Creative and strategic thinker who is willing to take risks and challenge the status quo
· Ability to problem solve and exercise independent decision making
· Curious and willing to learn
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management, social sciences or business-related fields
· 1+ years of experience or relevant internship(s) at a media agency, marketing analytics firm, or in a quantitative, data-driven field preferred
This would be a Great Fit if…
- You are excited about working for a young, high-growth company where things are changing every day.
- In fact, you thrive in environments where there is ambiguity, no matter how chaotic the circumstances, you know how to handle a lot of moving parts without getting overwhelmed and you enjoy bringing a sense of order and process to that chaos.
- You are always curious and always eager to better understand, to expand your knowledge and encouraging that knowledge with others.
- You write and speak eloquently, no matter how tired or stressed you are, with a focus on efficiency and intention.
- You enjoy digging into the work, you follow through on every responsibility and are willing to seek out the unspoken expectations. You understand that delegating does not mean shirking but supporting those you are relying and trusting on to help handle that work.
- You have a good sense of humor.
Perks of working at Annalect:
- Culture! We have an incredibly fun, collaborative and friendly environment, and often host social and learning activities such as game night, speaker series, and so much more!
- Generous PTO policy that includes vacation days, personal days, a fantastic Summer Fridays program, and extended time off during the winter holidays!
- As part of Omnicom, we have the backing and resources of a global billion-dollar company, but also have the flexibility and pace of a “startup” – we move fast, break things, and innovate.
Annalect, a division of Omnicom Media Group, reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of Omnicom Media Group to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.