We are currently recruiting Analysts for positions beginning in Summer 2022 at our Washington, DC and Boston, MA offices. Please indicate location preference (Washington D.C., Boston, or either) in your cover letter.
The Analyst position demands knowledge of or interest in microeconomics, a broad range of research skills, and the ability to perform quantitative analysis. Analysts work with case teams – interacting closely with other analysts, economists and case supervisors – in nearly all aspects of project work including a variety of quantitative and qualitative tasks, such as: (a) data gathering and analysis, including spreadsheet modelling and regression analysis; (b) industry research; (c) review of analyst reports and business documents produced in litigation; (d) production of expert reports, government filings, and client presentations; and (e) ensuring the quality of all work product.
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis, including researching, compiling, and analyzing large data sets
- Conduct qualitative research and analysis, including researching, reviewing, and summarizing academic papers, analyst reports, press releases, industry analysis and a wide range of documents produced in litigation
- Create tables, charts, and other visual representations of analyses
- Summarize and communicate research and analytical findings to team members.
- Significant coursework in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or other quantitative fields.
- Introductory knowledge of Stata, SAS, Python, R or other statistical software.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to operate in a fast-paced office environment, completing multiple tasks on tight deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an analytical field.
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in Economics, statistical programming and data analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.