View job on Handshake
At Stout, we’re dedicated to exceeding expectations in all we do – we call it Relentless Excellence ®. Both our client service and culture are second to none, stemming from our firmwide embrace of our core values: Positive and Team-Oriented, Accountable, Committed, Relationship-Focused, Super-Responsive, and being Great communicators. Sound like a place you can grow and succeed? Read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Full Stack Analysts in the Digital & Data Analytics group will be part of a great team focused on developing and creating innovative solutions to solve real-world problems across different industries.
At Stout, you’re engaged in real work right away.
As an Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Developing, testing and deploying software solutions
- Applying statistical and machine learning methods to analyze data from different industries
- Working with large, complex datasets and implementing big data algorithms
- Writing client-side and server-side code for web-based applications
- Extracting and visualizing data from multiple sources
- Building rapid software prototypes and accelerators by following agile principles
- Leveraging RPA bots to automate repetitive tasks
As an Analyst, you will be part of a firm where the culture and exceptional client service is inspired from leadership down.
The Analyst should have a passion for technology and creating tangible, useable software, and should have the following academic and professional experience:
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics or related areas
- Solid understanding of OOP software design and architecture
- Sound programming skills in Python, Java, Scala or R
- Solid knowledge of database technologies, including relational (e.g., SQL, MySQL, etc.) and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.) databases
- Understanding of cloud computing and skills in one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Understanding of network security protocols and data encryption algorithms
- Exposure to RPA software a big plus
- Coursework/practical experience with:
- OOP programming languages, preferably python
- Software design patterns
- Data structures and efficient data storage methods
- Machine learning, data analysis and data visualization techniques
- Web libraries and frameworks
- Big data analysis and cloud computing
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes competitive compensation, benefits & wellness programs that allows employees to choose what’s most important to them at any life stage. At Stout, we are committed to the personal and professional development of our employees while fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
Professional Development: To foster employee development we offer ongoing training and learning opportunities, employee resources groups, mentorship programming, and professional designation reimbursement. We believe in timely and proactive performance excellence, ongoing 360 feedback, clear performance expectations at each level, and quarterly check-ins with your manager ensure you are supported and growing your career.
Flexible Work Schedules: Work-life balance is important to us and we want our employees to have balanced lives, which is why we have a discretionary time off policy for all salaried exempt employees. This gives you the ability to take time off as appropriate.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Stout is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of valid job requirements, qualifications and merit without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Stout values a diverse workforce and strongly encourages women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, people with disabilities and members of other underrepresented communities to apply.
Interested in joining a rapidly growing group of bright, ambitious professionals in a work environment that values culture, diversity, and personal growth? Stout might just be the right place for you.