View job on Handshake
Analyst Data Service – Pacific Region
As an Analyst – Data Services you will be trained on Analytics, Data Engineering, Visualization and software applications associated and then get deployed on projects to the world class clients we serve. Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the Initial Learning Program. A fully paid training program designed to provide you with the information and training necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites. However, the learning does not stop there! TCS is committed to the continuous growth of its associates, in line with the core value of Learning & Sharing. We offer a Continuous Learning Program that spans technologies, domains, processes and soft skills. In addition, TCS associates are encouraged to undertake certifications and accreditations in a wide range of subject areas. With clients located across the US and globe, TCS can offer great flexibility in work location, excellent career advancement, and a variety of opportunities. TCS’ mentoring, career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth transition into your professional life and orient you to our culture, values, vision, and mission.
- Work closely with IT and Business team to understand information requirements and business rules
- Conduct data analysis as per project requirements
- Ability to convert business requirement into meaningful and explanatory visualization
- Understand and review various source specification documents and define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources
- Create mock-up layout design and wire frames using visualization features available in Tableau
- Good in data Storytelling and chart optimization
- Define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources
- Computer Engineering (CE), Computer Science (CS) or Software Engineering (SE), Information Technology, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Math, Physics, Statistics
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, Information Systems, Python and Statistical models
- Currently remote, relocation within CA, WA, OR will be required
- Exposure to BI, Tableau, Visualization, ETL concepts and application
- Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate continual learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Ability to work both individually and with teams
As a TCS employee, you’ll work for one of the top three most valuable brands in the global IT services sector, $22+ billion annual revenue, with Market Cap of 169.2B. Over 500,000 employees worldwide make up our diverse workforce, with people representing 154 nationalities. We’re one of the world’s largest private sector employers of women and the second largest recruiter of IT services talent in the United States.
TCS is an equal opportunity employer and an at-will employer. Nothing in this posting should be construed as an offer or a guarantee of employment.