View job on Handshake
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference
Our Complex Securities service line works on a variety of challenging assignments in which assist our clients in valuing derivative instruments. Our team applies sophisticated mathematical models and innovative processes to design and evaluate complex financial instruments, drawing upon the latest developments in mathematics, computer science, and finance theory. Our clients gain understanding of complex issues and an ability to make decisions based on rigorous analysis rather than best guesses, resulting in an enhanced ability to achieve their goals.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Our Analysts value financial derivatives, complex corporate securities and analyzing equity/debt/commodities financial market data and history using time series analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, multivariate statistics, and other quantitative techniques
- Valuing financial derivatives and complex corporate securities using quantitative techniques such as time series analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, multivariate statistics.
- Developing, modifying, testing, optimizing and implementing derivatives valuation models and strategies
- Researching and developing consistent market risk measurements for derivatives and underlying securities
- Estimating probability distributions, volatilities and correlations
- Assisting senior consulting staff with statistical and analytic support to address complex financial structures
- Drafting reports with in-depth discussions on the thought process behind the value conclusions
- Recently obtained or currently enrolled in a graduate degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) program in financial engineering or quantitative finance
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0A
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including the application of probabilistic analysis, time series analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, etc. and the ability to conceptualize
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical & professional knowledge
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow
- Focus on quality work
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Please apply to this link in order to be considered: