DEPARTMENT: Business Intelligence
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Business Analytics
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Built upon our storied legacy, the New York Yankees look to attract the best possible talent not just on the field but in the front office as well. It is our shared responsibility to maintain the first-class reputation associated with the franchise in all aspects of our business.
The Analyst, Business Analytics position will focus on analysis of ticket sales initiatives, strategies, and CRM data.
- Analyze and report on sales, renewal, and marketing efforts
- Produce daily recaps and create related Tableau reports for all ticket sales and CRM related activity
- Distribute leads to sales reps and constantly analyze and evaluate NYY’s lead distribution strategy
- Perform analytics on CRM campaigns and pipelines to help sales reps increase sales
- Manage overall database maintenance and administration for the Data Warehouse and Microsoft CRM database and software
- Scrub Ticketmaster database, utilizing CRM tools, to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Collaborate on ad-hoc projects and analyses as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills including: SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel required
- Proficiency with MS Dynamics CRM and Archtics ticketing system preferred
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Proven time management, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work in an outdoor stadium environment.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 vaccination and booster as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.