Location: North America
Package: $75,000 + sign on bonus, full medical, vision, dental health benefits, 401k match
No visa support possible for this role
Tredence is a global analytics services and solutions company. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the country for three straight years according to the Inc. 5000 and we continue to set ourselves apart from our competitors by attracting the greatest talent in the data analytics and data science space. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. Our uniqueness is in bringing the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that are transitioned to our clients at the end of the engagement. We do this cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging our clients’ existing technology and data assets. We also come in with some strong IP and pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, BI and Big Data.
Description of role
As an Analyst at Tredence, you will:
· Understand challenges faced by our clients in the context of their business and industry
· Translate a business problem into an analytical problem
· Identify internal and external data requirements for solving the analytical problem
· Solving the analytical problem using concepts from mathematics, statistics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
· Translate the solution to a business solution and create artefacts that can help communicate the solution to clients like dashboards, power point decks, excel sheets etc.
In your role, you can expect to:
· Work with our clients and relate to their business challenges
· Use analytical thinking and apply complex mathematical techniques to solve problems
· Work in teams spread across locations and time zones
· Work with technology required for data extraction, manipulation, modelling, visualization including SQL, R, Python, Excel, SAS, Tableau etc.
· Understand mathematical concepts and find the right technique for application to a problem set
To be an Analyst, you have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
· No prior work experience is required but it is a plus
Your training with Tredence:
· Your onboarding process will start out in our Chicago office, to better understand our culture and environment and get oriented towards our policies, systems and processes.
· Training will include the following:
o Technical skills needed to execute projects, such as R, Python, SQL & Tableau
o Problem solving and walkthroughs of typical analytics projects
o Visualization and story telling
o A comprehensive mock project which will cover aspects of the above, and involve working on a real-world problem with a final presentation to the Tredence leadership team
Our Interview process has:
· A 65-min online assessment
· Technical skills based interview (via phone / skype)
· In-person final discussion at our Chicago office
Why join Tredence?
There is a reason we are one of the fastest growing private companies in the country! You will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, friendliest, hardest working people in the data analytics space. You will work with the latest technologies and interface directly with the key decision stakeholders at our clients, some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world. We offer a 401k match; full medical, dental and vision benefits, a fun team atmosphere and a work life balance. Our people are our greatest asset and we value every one of them. Come see why we’re so successful in one of the most competitive and fastest growing industries in the world.