View job on Handshake
Company: Multi-asset algorithmic trading and research firm
Region: New York/ Remote
Category: Financial Technology/Software Engineering
Our fast-growing financial technology and algorithmic trading analytics firm with a presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia provides Algorithmic trading strategies, analysis and associated technology to premier global financial institutions. We are known for the excellence of our offering and innovation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide trading-related technical and analytical support to global multi-asset clients
· Develop an understanding and thereafter guide clients about working of trading algorithms and transaction cost analysis
· Liaise with Application Developers to find resolutions for reported software problems and to ensure that change requests are managed effectively
· Implement, test, and certify FIX connections between clients and vendors
· Install and configure software platform to client specifications
· Manage and implement roll-outs and upgrades of our advanced financial trading system
· Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
· Must have demonstrated interest in financial markets and trading.
· University graduate with solid grades and a STEM or Finance.
· Good computing skills. Programing skills and SQL will be a plus.
· Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
· A highly organized and systematic approach to learning and work.
This position requires candidates with exceptional technical, analytical and communication skills and provides ample opportunity for growth. Must be interested in working on cutting-edge technologies and do well in a collaborative environment. A Bachelors’ / Masters degree in a scientific major is preferred.
The selected candidate will become a member of a diverse and talented team and will work closely with management. Our firm works on some of the most innovative and performance-intensive trading technology and analytics today. The company’s products and services include advanced trade execution management systems and trading algorithms. Our clients include both buy-side and sell-side global firms active in equities, options, futures and F/X. The firm fosters an exciting and challenging work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and innovation.
The position is based in New York City (Midtown) and offers an attractive compensation and benefits package with ample opportunities for growth and learning. The firm is currently working on a hybrid schedule in the office 3 days a week.