Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving with an emphasis on meeting IQVIA services/delivery commitments to clients. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Starts to develop an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of related experience preferred
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.