View job on Handshake
DriveTime Needs an Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we’re redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an analyst you will apply your analytical and strategic skills as you initiate, build, and develop the business case for major company initiatives. Details for the different departments that you may have the opportunity to experience are as follows:
- Digital Analytics
- responsible for designing and executing digital strategies in loan servicing to minimize losses, maximize cash collected, and improve customer experience.
- Loan Servicing Analytics
- apply analytical and strategic skills to initiate, build, and develop the business case for major company initiatives.
- Pricing Analytics
- responsible for developing pricing and rate books for ancillary products.
- Strategic Analytics
- use creative problem solving and leverage analysis of large datasets to design strategies that accomplish our organizational initiatives of growth, customer experience, and profitability in high profile initiatives.
- Contact Center Analytics
- assist in the company’s workforce planning, scheduling, real-time adherence and analysis plans for customer contact strategies across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring the most efficient use of resources.
- Workforce Analytics
- responsible for intraday workforce management, and call/text routing at loan servicing contact centers.
In long, our analysts are responsible for:
- Formulating, developing and instituting business strategies to drive company profit.
- Identifying, tracking, and forecasting main drivers and transactions of the organization.
- Partnering with product, tech, data science, and operations to implement data driven strategies and decision engines
- Bringing the strategy to life: our analysts are responsible for analyzing and developing the full life cycle of a project including implementation/execution
- Driving large analytical initiatives to reveal step-change improvements in operational and transaction profitability of the business.
- Effectively communicate with concise insights and/or visualizations utilizing software such as Tableau while partnering collaboratively with colleagues and senior leaders in the organization.
- Leveraging emerging technologies and critical thinking skills to continually innovate and automate existing methodologies, processes, and reporting. Design, develop, test, and implement new products and solutions.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Master multi-tasker. We are looking for someone that is not only good at multi-tasking but thrives in it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as economics, engineering, finance, statistics, mathematics, or hard science.
- 0-1 years’ experience in analytics, engineering, consulting, or marketing
- Advanced Excel skills
Nice to Haves.
- Experience in tableau
- Experience in SQL, snowflake, and/or python
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includesm B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!