CORPORATE ASSOCIATE POSITION
We’re seeking an in-person, to join our growing team in NYC. As an entry-level analyst, you would be responsible for providing industry and competitor analysis, conducting financial statement analysis, help manage our day to day life while working with the various departments here at CION.
The position reports into the Senior Vice President of Operations, however, the role is uniquely split between corporate, compliance, marketing, and various other teams providing broad access to the different areas here at CION. We also view this position as a stepping-stone to a larger role within CION – previous hires in this role have been promoted to front-office senior management or have gone one to further their careers at larger companies.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a collaborative mindset and desire to develop in and make an impact on a growing organization. The role provides direct exposure to senior executives and will enable the individual to own projects from the ground up on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CION Investments is a leading manager of alternative investment solutions designed to redefine the way individual investors can build their portfolios and help meet their long-term investment goals. With more than 30 years of experience in the alternative asset management industry, we strive to level the playing field. We currently manage CION Investment Corporation, a leading publicly-listed BDC, and sponsor, through CION Ares Management, CION Ares Diversified Credit Fund, a globally diversified interval fund.
- Providing industry and competitor analysis updates to the sales desk on a frequent basis
- Maintaining competitor analysis models and rolling out new processes to eliminate repetitive tasks and inefficiencies
- Provide support to our Sales Team
- CRM Management
- Performance metrics tacking and solutions
- Marketing Team Support
- Project Management
- Events Management
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum GPA of 3.3 preferred; a track record of academic excellence. Financial background with strong Excel skills (also familiarity with Bloomberg, Markit, etc.) is preferred
- Strong technical background/ tech savvy
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously, operates well in an intense environment
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities