View job on Handshake
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
Distinguished as No. 1 World’s Best Workplace™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services, and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
We currently need an Americas COG Intern at our Regional Office in Plantation, Florida. This position will provide overall support on reporting and customer quality to protect the customer and the network. They will also provide support on escalations and identified shipment issue patterns to work with OPS on an action plan.
- Automation of Reports and Dashboards
- Run Quality reports identifying patterns
- Contact and coordinate with OPS to request action plans for issues
- Monitor weekly volume to identify heavy volume over a cap or sudden surges
- Customer Quality Management
- B2B and B2C projects and solutions
- Reporting and Dashboard
Skills & Qualifications
- Education path for BS/BA (Junior/Senior/Graduating) in related discipline – logistics, engineering, data analytics, statistics, operations research, mathematics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Macros) and Access
- Detail oriented
- Leadership skills (proven in school)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills is a plus
- Power BI is a plus
- Project Management is a plus
DHL Express USA will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.