The position performs a range of clerical and coordination functions within ISR. Principal functions include providing administrative support to Directors, Finance and Administrative Manager (F&A Manager), and ISR Staff; assisting in monitoring multiple projects to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; and promoting efficient operation.
Do you have the following education or experience?
- Demonstrated experience in a clerical or administrative role.
- Demonstrated skills in modern office systems, methods, procedures, and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic budget maintenance procedures and practices; ability to analyze operational and procedural problems and develop proposed solutions.
- Demonstrated experience using word processing, spreadsheets, email, and database software, such as the programs in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining spreadsheets for data maintenance and generating detailed reports.
- Excellent command of the English language including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a detail-oriented capacity.
- Demonstrated experience working independently including the ability to coordinate many different tasks simultaneously, to determine the relative importance of each task, to set and meet deadlines, and to complete projects accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of students, staff, faculty, and the surrounding community and to maintain the integrity of sensitive, confidential information.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to write business correspondence in response to consultants, contractors, or internal staff inquiries. Demonstrated ability to initiate and maintain communication with both internal and external customers.
- Must pass a background check, which may include fingerprinting. Must continue to meet the established standards.
If so, you may meet the minimum qualifications. Apply today!