HEICO’s acquisition team is seeking an Acquisitions Associate to work full-time in the Miami Headquarters. This role is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies, and one of the most prolific acquirers, in Aerospace and Defense. Since 1996, HEICO Corporation has completed more than 85 acquisitions. This role is a great opportunity to learn all facets of mergers and acquisitions.
- Research and analyze Aerospace, Defense, and Space sectors.
- Manage cross-functional internal groups and external parties (i.e., target companies and outside advisors) to perform extensive financial and business due diligence on prospective acquisitions.
- Prepare valuation models with sensitivities.
- Review diligence information and prepare analyses to assist the acquisitions team and senior in leadership understanding key deal risks and business trends.
- Assist in preparing detailed proposals and deal memoranda for each transaction.
- Perform critical ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Financial modeling experience is a plus.