Who We Are:
TransPerfect was founded with a mission to help the world’s businesses navigate the global marketplace. Today, we have grown to be an industry leader organization by helping clients globalize their business no matter what service they might need. TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, legal support, and any kind of technology solution.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Communicate and coordinate Accounts Payable policies, practices, and procedures with department and company managers, officials, and vendors.
- Promotes symmetry within billing to account for charge discrepancies after careful analysis of in progress jobs.
- Analyze various billing metrics for completion of translation jobs and communicated to sales staff on how to resolve billing problems.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop efficient procedures and utilization of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Manage the internal Job Revenue audits Domestic and International.
- Reconcile Bank Statement & prepare yearly financials for location.
- Work with Team to manage Helpdesk Ticketing System dealing with job related issues.
- Handle Special Accounting projects as assigned by Management.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Work as a team player within the Accounting department and foster an environment of teamwork
- The ability to multitask and prioritize workload to ensure all duties are on time and accurate
- Great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, advanced Great Plains experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Able to perform in high pressure situations
- Problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of chart of accounts
- Superior written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 1 year of office experience.
Where Your Career Is Going:
At TransPerfect, there are a lot of growth opportunities. All departments offer career growth and development that can combine your skills, interest and experience. We encourage our employees to have a continuous dialogue with management about growth opportunities throughout your tenure with the company.
End your job search and find your career at TransPerfect #careersNOTjobs.
For more than 25 years, we have honed a culture where all kinds of ideas are shared and new ventures are not only welcomed, but also encouraged. In this fast-paced environment, employees are intellectually stimulated so they can grow alongside the organization. From Intern to President, we believe that every single employee should have a voice and contribute to the amazing services we offer our clients.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, membership to child-care providers, and other TransPerks. You even get your birthday off because let’s face it, we’re stoked that you were born.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law
For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.