Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Finance and fun!? Some may think those two words don’t go hand in hand; however, if you asked the Trek Finance Team, they’d strongly disagree! We even offer a flexible hybrid schedule where you can work two days from home!
Trek is looking for a technically strong, analytical, self-motivated, individual to join our growing team in Waterloo, WI. This role will support Trek’s BCycle business which works to get more people on bikes through bike sharing. This role will assume responsibility for providing accounting and finance support to our rapidly growing directly owned systems. BCycle currently has directly owned systems in eight cities nationwide including: Boulder, CO; Madison, WI; and Santa Barbra, CA. In addition, you’ll be called on and encouraged to assist in all areas of our business.
· Provide world class accounting support and financial analysis for BCycle directly owned systems
· Create & prepare monthly reporting to review with managers & leadership team
· Play an integral role in the acquisition or launch of new business opportunities
· Lead monthly close processes with oversight over the P&L and balance sheet
· Manage revenue recognition cycle for equipment & software sales to external customers
· Identify and implement solutions to drive efficiency for the team
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
· 1-4 years of FP&A, Accounting or Corporate Finance experience
· Strong technical competence with Excel, PowerPoint & BI tools
· Self-motivated, organized, analytical and detail-oriented
· Generous relocation package offered