Envision Horizons is seeking a remote Account Associate to join our Account Services team! As an Account Associate you will be collaborating with Account Managers, helping to perform tasks crucial to driving client strategy. Your core responsibilities will be to become a pro at using Seller Central for reporting functionality, Product Detail Page optimizations, Pay Per Click Advertising, Display Advertising and other duties as assigned.
How Account Associates Make A Difference:
Account Associates play a central part in supporting the Account Services team as we deliver world class service to our clients. By gaining familiarity with each client’s industry, products, and competition, you will play an active role in strengthening the client relationship by ensuring that deliverables are met.The training you receive and the experience you earn in this role will build a strong foundation for your career in digital marketing. You will be at the center of processes and you will gain exposure to all facets of the agency.
- Support Account Services team in daily activities, creative campaigns and individual client projects to ensure deliverables are met
- Assist the Account Services team with evaluating program performance measures and effectiveness
- Coordinate the products, services and marketing requirements of each assigned client
- Ensure orderly and timely completion of all work as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Excited by the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across many industries
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Proficient in Excel functions such as vlookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
Compensation & Benefits:
Envision Horizons recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. We offer a comprehensive compensation package including a competitive salary, a bonus structure, 401(k), and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Envision Horizons, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Job Location: United States – We offer remote work so you can work in the place that best suits your lifestyle.
Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is a turnkey solution for brands selling on Amazon, Walmart, and Target ecommerce sites. Founded in 2017, our mission is to help brands of all sizes sell better with the retail giants. In addition to our consulting services and management, we are launching our proprietary analytics and bid adjusting SAAS technology later this year. We are a fast growing company looking for “go getters” to join our mission and team.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find the answer.
Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done – Get it done and get it done right, be resourceful and independent in your work.
Envision Horizons is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Envision Horizons is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.