Accenture Labs is a critical component in the Accenture Innovation Ecosystem. Specifically designed to scale Accenture’s ability to drive innovation, Labs has a mission to undertake applied research focusing on client challenges and leveraging new technologies available now—both from the market and from our own innovation ecosystem. The Artificial Intelligence R&D team is focused on applied research in AI & Machine Learning.
Accenture San Francisco R&D Lab is part of a technology Labs network of global Accenture, where we leverage applied research to ideate, create and deploy best-in-class security solutions using the most promising technologies available.
Our exclusive team collaborates with most promising startups, R&D groups, the Academia to lead innovation and deliver leading edge technologies to the biggest companies in the world!
What will you do?
You will take part in researching and advanced prototyping of first-of-a-kind technologies to be delivered to Accenture’s customers. You will work on prototypes, patents, proof of concepts, papers, blogs, and other demonstrable artifacts, aimed at solving customer’s problems and potentially presented at conferences.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise
- Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership
- Enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation
Here’s what you need:
- MSc and proven research record (i.e., publications), in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Sciences.
Bonus Points if:
- Experience in programming (e.g. Python, Java), Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Proven experience in structuring technology projects and leading development or research missions in a global company.
- Superb analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- An innovative mindset capable of taking an idea and bring it to life.