View job on Handshake
Accelerated Management Program
Seeking a career and not just a job? Daikin is looking for students to join our Accelerated Management Program (AMP). AMP can provide you with the tools you need for success within our company. On this twelve month program, you will work hands-on from the ground up and be provided with the opportunity to explore the facets of our company that could fit your personal skills and interests. Daikin’s Accelerated Management Program includes two focuses: Branch Operations and Outside Sales Track
Branch Operations Focus
Focus your career on service oriented and relationship-based selling. You will work from the ground up to ensure you have a solid foundation of product, operational and customer knowledge to excel in your career. Parts of this track involve:
- Counter Sales: Work face-to-face with customers while gaining product knowledge and learning our systems and processes.
- Warehouse: Hands-on experience with our products, including shipping and receiving materials.
- Inside/Showroom Sales: Further develop the daily skills needed to become a successful Branch leader, while building relationships with our customers and sales force.
- Other aspects include: developing leadership skills, providing accurate pricing and inventory information, and developing and maintaining relationships
Outside Sales Focus
Help drive business development and prospecting. You will start your fast-track training into outside sales with an actual territory in one of designated markets.
- Managing Customer priorities: Learn the importance of meeting the customer’s demand for quick response times, on-site solutions, and on-time complete delivery. You will also focus time on learning how to manage all sales functions for existing and prospective customers.
- Houston Training: Visit our corporate location in Houston, TX to network and build relationships with corporate leaders and other support teams.
- Other aspects include: a focus on new business development, meeting sales goals, and building relationships with key stakeholders
The AMP will provide you with a roadmap for success and support you with mentors and formal training. Are you ready to accelerate your career? Apply today!
TEXAS, NORTH AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, ATLANTA, KENTUCKY, OHIO, FLORIDA, ARIZONA ETC.
MUST BE OPEN TO RELOCATING AFTER TRAINING WITHIN THE ASSIGNED REGION