View job on Handshake
We Dream. We Do. We’re actively looking for new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program. Our A2L program is an early career leadership development program that targets recent college graduates, offering career tracks that provide accelerated development, training, and on-the-job learning nationally across our 8 lines of business. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles with Aramark while receiving structured program activities and developmental experiences tailored to their career track, such as financial ownership and people management. For the thousands of students and recent grads that call Aramark home, we provide a place to grow, advance and touch lives across a variety of exciting industries and locations. Imagine your impact.
Hospitality & Facilities Management Career Track:
As an A2L participant within this career track, you will start in a leadership role within one of our food service, lodging, facilities, or concessions operations in a specific Aramark location. This career track will be focused on bringing a flawless customer experience to life by responding effectively to changing client demands. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and leading unit personnel with production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing, employee training and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. You will also perform other functions as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. (Must graduate between May 2021 – August 2022 to be eligible for the 2022 A2L Program).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.