View job on Handshake
Our commitment to excellence doesn’t stop with our technology, it extends to the people we hire. When you join Wolfspeed, you’ll find yourself immersed in a culture similar to any startup environment – fast decision making, passionate people and constant innovation.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
Wolfspeed offers an extensive 12-week internship program that aligns with our new hiring model and talent development strategy. Students a part of our internship program will develop knowledge and skills across their areas of interest while gaining insight into unit operations. Additionally, you will have the ability to apply academic concepts to real–world business challenges. An intern has the opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
· Bring enthusiasm, creativity, and an open-mind to help strengthen our culture and build on our success
· Bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face
· Learn from an experienced team
· Deepen your understanding of classroom concepts
· Gain real-world experience
What you need for success:
Enrollment in an accredited collegiate program
Maintains a 3.0 GPA or above
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work without sponsorship now or in the future
Who You’ll Work With
Opportunities in this internship may include:
- This position is to support IT Manufacturing team and the leadership team in executing and leading tasks associated with strategic planning process across the organization
- Develop and drive organization effectiveness and support IT Manufacturing organization on all major initiatives
- Organize and prioritize critical tasks along with scheduling and coordination
- Facilitate and provide guidance on organizing projects and initiatives for the organization
- Develop knowledge articles for services developed by IT team for Manufacturing business domains Coordinate and monitor service installation with Facilities and Equipment Engineering teams
- Maintain status of development and deployment in project tracking software
- Design and produce complex documents, reports, and presentations
This Job is Right for You if You Have the Following Skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem solving and decision making
- Interpersonal and organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including pivot tables in spreadsheets
- Diploma in Computer Science, or related field
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem-solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.