Remote Work: Hybrid
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
- The summer intern will participate as fully integrated team member supporting the Cloud Compute functional area.
- He or she will gain experience on the full range of services we provide to the company from operational run-the-business activities, enhancements to existing services, and prioritization and deployment of new process and capabilities, all using the Agile Scrum methodology.
- This will not be a single project but rather an over-arching professional and team experience to gain valuable knowledge in public cloud services and platforms.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program (BS) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Sciences.
- Must be graduating in May 2023.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the primary work location
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- At least 3 years Coursework/Major in the degree programs listed above
- Nimble Learning – Resourceful, curiosity and drive to learn new things
- Demonstrated Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Self starter / takes initiative
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive – including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 19.00 – USD 42.50 Hourly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.