Remote Work: Hybrid
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
- The intern will have an opportunity to work on a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) project to automate repetitive tasks within a specific functional area, using UiPath (industry leading RPA tool).
- The intern will collaborate with business and IT teams to conduct business and technical analysis for the automation project, including conducting discovery and developing use cases and business requirements documents.
- The intern will learn RPA development, using UiPath, and help develop and test the automated solution.
- The intern will work with IT and business team members to deploy the automated solution in production.
- The intern will work within a Scrum team in an Agile and DevSecOps environment, and will participate in all Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- In addition to the RPA project mentioned above, time permitting, the intern may have also an opportunity to work on one of the following:
- A Chatbot development project to promote digital intervention and user self-service experience, using Azure Bot Framework and Cognitive Services
- A Low code development project to create web/mobile applications and task automations with minimal coding experience, using Microsoft Power Platform
- Automation capability enhancement project with cognitive services (e.g., language translation, speech to text, sentiment analysis, etc.), using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program (BS or MA/MS) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, or Information Technology
- Must be graduating in May 2023, December 2023, May 2024, December 2024, or May 2025
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the primary work location
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Critical thinking
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive – including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 19.00 – USD 42.50 Hourly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.