Remote Work: Hybrid
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
Join a community of changemakers, innovators, and doers.
The Global Procurement 3rd Party Procurement Team manages various supplier and internal business clients related to software resold to customers, cloud platforms, systems integration services, custom hardware, and accessories for projects. The 3rd party team is responsible is responsible for supplier spend, savings and risk management/mitigation in addition to development and executing strategies for each category under their care. Included in their strategy is a clear understand of the preferred supply base to be used to complete various customer product deployments.
- Projects may be functional or cross-functional including but not limited to the following areas:
- Supplier Quality
- Digitizing 3rd Party procurement data working with the data team
- Supplier scorecard implementation
- Supplier Contract Reviews
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in Business, Supply Chain Management, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between Dec, 2023 – May, 2025
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Coursework with cross-functional team leadership, change management, innovation, and quality management
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive – including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 19.00 – USD 42.50 Hourly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.