Your role :
The Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) Summer Analyst program is 10 weeks long and features extensive training, networking, and project work.
During the training program, UBS Interns receive hands-on experience working within a world class Technology and Data Management organization with over 25,000 IT professionals. They gain valuable experience in the use of technologies that are highly prevalent throughout the financial services industry.
UBS CDIO is responsible for sourcing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting world-class technology solutions. We are a global organization with multiple streams that align with each of the key functional areas to ensure that our solutions meet business needs. Our professionals are engaged as business consultants, technical architects, systems integrators, application/support analysts, data managers, developers, and project owners.
Within the Intern program, these are the potential roles in which you may be placed:
1. Technology Engineer
2. Data Engineer
3. Technology Support Analyst
4. System Analyst
Your team :
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working on a highly motivated team.
Your expertise :
You need to be a current junior (graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024) and have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA. In particular, you have:
• a computer science or computer engineering-related education background
• proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, C#, C++) for software engineer roles
• a proactive personality and a genuine interest in developing a career in the field of IT and application development
• some prior banking experience or knowledge, but this is not required
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
The base rate of pay offered for this role is $43.27 – 45.67/hour