TD Securities is a leading Investment Banking franchise with offices in New York, Houston, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore and London. Our team of professionals provides corporates, financial sponsors and government clients with capital markets and financial advisory services worldwide. We meet our clients’ needs everyday by providing them with sophisticated knowledge of capital markets and precise execution capabilities.
Global Markets is comprised of a variety of Capital Markets businesses across many asset classes. Influenced by our own approach of looking for client solutions across products, industries, and even geographic lines, TD Securities provides world class training from industry leaders, as well as on-going mentorship and support for career growth. You will also be exposed to a variety of desks during your rotations in either a sales and trading role.
Sales analysts will be responsible for:
• Supporting senior salespeople and liaising between clients and traders
• Generating views and ideas about the market
• Understanding client investment needs
• Developing trade ideas and market commentary to send internally and externally
• Creating and maintaining presentation materials
Trading analysts will be responsible for:
• Understanding risk and developing an idea of risk-taking strategies
• Developing an understanding of market indicators, their impact across the yield curve and on different instruments
• Analytical projects and excel reporting
• Presenting research and recommendations to the trading team
• Working with the trading team on inter-day requirements
• Working with sales and other groups internally to ensure executed transactions are settled and provide further information where required
• Certain desks will work on building models and quantitative analytics. Therefore, financial engineering, heavy modeling and coding are desirable skill sets
· Graduation date between December 2023 to June 2024 (undergraduate degree)
· All majors welcome, but significant coursework in a business-related field is required
· Strong financial/analytical skills, knowledge of MS Excel preferred
· Well-organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and establish priorities with minimal supervision
· Proactive and highly motivated
· Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Successful candidates must have the capacity to become adept at financial modeling
· Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently
· Demonstrated leadership (i.e. sports, clubs, extracurricular activities and philanthropy, etc.)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.