TriVista analysts collaborate with other members of the TriVista team on a variety of projects. Working alongside TriVista experts at client sites, you will be exposed to and challenged to solve the most complex business problems for our clients. As part of TriVista, you will have the opportunity to participate in programs that help your professional development with opportunities for personal guidance. Whether you are a junior team member or senior executive, your contribution is valued and your voice is heard. Our team members are immensely talented professionals and we encourage them to become brilliant at what they do.
As analysts, the role may require regular interface with clients that include Private Equity investors, boards of directors, and corporate level executive team members. As you will be expected to interface with clients, excellent spoken and written communication skills are essential. In addition, analysts will be responsible for analyzing and delivering portions of project workstreams and therefore strong analytical skills are required.
Due Diligence projects usually take 3-4 weeks and incorporate data room analysis, site visits, and report generation, leading up to report-out telecons with the Client. Operational projects can encompass Lean and Six Sigma manufacturing, product quality, supply chain, new product development or engineering in the form of a diagnostic, or implementation. Travel is required and project mix will be determined by business demands and may fluctuate.
In addition, Analysis may assist TriVista staff with a variety of internal operational activities including; development of training material, white papers, research, logistics, and analysis support for projects.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support all aspects of Due Diligence projects including project set up and kick off, data requests, data analysis, team logistics, site visits, and report generation
- Learn and apply Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to projects analysis including value stream maps, spaghetti diagrams, line balancing, root cause analysis, pareto charts, etc.
- Learn and implement Lean Six Sigma principles to drive continuous improvement including 5S, DMAIC, one-piece flow, Kanban, VMI, SMED, etc.
- Learn and apply supply chain knowledge and expertise in the form of demand variability, supply chain performance, cost reductions, and inventory management
- Develop statistical models, analyze client data, and develop presentations
- Support senior TriVista team members in all aspects of project assignments as required
- Project management – development of Gantt charts, metrics, and expense tracking spreadsheets
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant major or project experience (manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT or similar)
- Self-motivated with high initiative and drive to complete assignments on time with exceptional quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to clearly express ideas and recommendations to a broad spectrum of client employees from manufacturing personnel to CEOs
- Proven ability to collaborate and work successfully in a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to break down complex problems, identify root cause analysis, and present complex findings effectively
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Understanding and proficiency using the following software:
- MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Rising junior or senior at accredited university
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, STEM, and / or Business program preferred
About our Firm:
One of Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing global operational management firms, TriVista is an award-winning company passionate about our people, their growth, and how we collaborate together to support our clients through their most complex challenges. Our culture fosters creativity, new ideas, and fresh perspectives. We embrace continuous learning, reward great work, and seek out people who want to make a difference. We are a unique consulting firm of results-driven industry subject matter experts who thrive on the excitement generated by working on challenging projects.