Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 1,100 investment professionals around the world and $1.6 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of March 31, 2022. MSIM strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service, and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
The Investment Management Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program consisting of one week of training and nine weeks working within a specific IM team. Across all IM teams, the curriculum is designed to equip Summer Analysts with the fundamental skills they need to be successful in IM. During the 10-week program, Summer Analysts experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley by performing a role similar to a Full-Time Analyst. The Credit Investment Research intern in the Fixed Income Bank Loan group will provide research and analytical support to credit analysts on the leveraged credit team.
- Assist with credit analysis of floating-rate leveraged loans across a variety of industries
- Perform quantitative and qualitative company research to support investment decisions
- Conduct industry research and financial statement analysis to evaluate relative value
- Create credit presentations and present to the investment committee
- Support analysts with reviewing existing holdings and monitoring portfolio trends
- Help assess impact of ESG components on existing and prospective investments
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with expected graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
- Maintaining a strong academic record
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
Application Process and Deadline
In order to be considered, candidates must apply by July 31, 2022 at 11:55 PM ET.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.