For the Class of 2024, LionTree Advisors is now collecting resumes for our 2023 Summer Analyst program. Availabilities are open for our San Francisco office. If you are interested in our program, please submit your resume to this posting.
LionTree is an independent investment and merchant bank focused on media, technology, telecommunications and consumer-related industries with ~$750bn in total transaction value. Founded in 2012, LionTree has offices in New York, San Francisco, London and Paris. The firm has expertise in a wide range of verticals including film/TV, telecom/cable, music, sports, emerging tech and more. Notable transactions include advising Charter on its $78.7bn acquisition of Time Warner Cable, Take Two on its $12.7bn acquisition of Zynga, eBay on its $9.2bn sale of eBay Classifieds to Adevinta, MGM on its $8.5bn sale to Amazon, Apollo Funds on its $5.0bn acquisition of Verizon Media, Starz Networks on its $4.6bn sale to Lionsgate, and Snap on its $3.4bn IPO.
• Work collaboratively in a high-performing team to create financial and economic analysis that can be presented to CEOs, CFOs, and Boards of prospective companies
• Research new industries and sectors to come up with ideas in the new sectors
• Help create analysis and materials relevant for merger, acquisition and sale of companies
• Help create analysis on request of Board of Directors of clients to advise on various situations such as defense, acquisition or capital raise
• Serve as a respected partner to key constituents, including regulators, business units, shareholders and the board
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.6
• Advanced technical and quantitative skills suited to economic and financial research, and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills; strong teamwork and collaboration skills; self-motivated and resourceful; possess project and process management capabilities; demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated strong interest in financial services industry, markets and macro-economic trends impacting various sectors
• Deep knowledge of technology, media and telecommunications sector
• Detail-oriented and results-minded
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint