The Forbes M+A Group, a leading investment banking firm with offices in Colorado, Utah, and Tennessee is accepting applications for its Summer Analyst Internship Program. The Summer Analyst Program is a 12 week program that will introduce potential candidates to a career in Investment Banking. Summer Analysts are expected to work alongside deal teams, assisting with mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, and other advisory services. Summer Analysts are expected to commit such time as is necessary to effectively fulfill their responsibilities, which will require a minimum 40 hours per week.
- Major in business or business related field preferred (science and math majors included) with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- General level of financial knowledge
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and verbal / written communication skills
- Good judgment and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information
- Strong work ethic and teamwork skills
- Research and provide presentation / research material for pitch books, memorandums, presentations, and other projects
- Work on various projects to support client relations
- Support business development activities of senior investment bankers
- Monitor and update contact / deal database as needed for specific deal teams
- Assist deal teams with other necessary day-to-day responsibilities
Location – Denver, Colorado – On-site
Compensation – Paid – $21 per hour
Preferred Candidates – Current Juniors
About the firm:
The Forbes M+A Group is an award-winning investment banking firm that assists leading middle-market companies with a broad range of financial and strategic alternatives, including sell-side and buy-side transactions and capital formation. Our success centers around our professionals taking the time to thoroughly understand our clients’ goals and then dedicating a senior team to deliver customized advisory services designed to best achieve them. We have earned a reputation in the market for not only having extensive M&A experience but also being passionate client advocates.
What we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity for high-performing professionals who are dedicated to personal and professional growth. Our employees gain valuable experience with a leading national boutique investment banking platform, while also living life to its fullest and enjoying all that the Rocky Mountains have to offer. At The Forbes M&A Group you will get to know clients, capital providers, and centers of influence (e.g. lawyers, wealth advisors, accountants, etc.) on a personal level, an opportunity not typically available at a Wall Street firm. Further, analysts enjoy close-knit, mentoring relationships with senior bankers, including daily interactions and regular feedback from some of the industry’s most experienced dealmakers. The result is a truly gratifying experience that will propel you to success by learning from the best.
The firm’s camaraderie extends well beyond the office. The Forbes M+A Group frequently sponsors activities for its employees, families, and industry partners. Some of those events have included company ski days, white water rafting adventures, curling tournaments, community service, and hiking fourteeners.
Social Media https://www.linkedin.com/company/forbes-ma-group/
The Forbes M+A Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability