View job on Handshake
CohnReznick Capital is a renewable energy investment bank providing superior advisory services to the sustainability sector. Since 2008, the firm has executed more than 250 project and corporate transactions for renewable energy assets, valued at over $37.3 billion in aggregate.
CohnReznick Capital is wholly committed to the clean energy transition and delivers exceptional services for financial institutions, infrastructure funds, strategic participants (IPPs and utilities), and global clean energy developers. CohnReznick Capital’s team of experts helps clients break through the dynamic and evolving sustainability sector by simplifying project finance, M&A, capital raising, and special situations. To learn more, please visit https://www.cohnreznickcapital.com, follow @CR_Capital on Twitter, and connect with us on LinkedIn.
CohnReznick Capital conducts renewable energy project finance transactions with a focus on tax equity, M&A, strategic partnerships and equity and debt raises. Our typical engagements include debt, equity and tax equity capital raising, advisory work and project acquisition. We are looking for someone who shows a genuine interest to learn from our highly experienced team.
As a Summer Analyst, you get first-hand experience working on live deals. You will perform the typical duties of an Analyst with guidance and training from your deal team. Be prepared to hit the ground running as the workload can be demanding. Your experience at CohnReznick Capital will prepare you for a successful career in renewable energy finance.
• Conduct industry and project level research
• Contribute to the due diligence process
• Assist team with financial modeling and analysis
• Interact with clients’ teams on a regular basis
• Create and edit slides for business development pitch decks. Craft the message to our prospective clients
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree candidate in an analytical field
• Relevant coursework in Economics, Finance, Accounting and Energy
• Demonstrated interest in renewable energy and finance
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Financial modeling knowledge required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Internship is located in New York and San Francisco;