At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Analytics & Data
As a global innovator, Wells Fargo is redefining the role financial institutions play in the landscape of analytics and data. In partnership with our businesses and functions, the Data Management & Insights (DMI) team and analytic teams across the enterprise are transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages information. Our analytic teams provide next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. Our DMI team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with Technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. Together, both groups help bolster emerging talent with interests in either data management or analytics, through hands-on job experience and a curated curriculum and list of internal resources tailored for either track.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
The Analytics & Data Internship Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a ten-week overview of Wells Fargo and a high-level understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and organizational culture. The internship experience includes relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, feedback sessions, group projects, and other informative learning sessions with key leaders in the analytics ecosystem. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional developmental training opportunities that incorporate real-world experiences and prepare you for a career at Wells Fargo. You will be placed on one of the Analytics teams or the Data Management & Insights (DMI) team based on your location, degree, and where possible expressed areas of interest.
Over the course of 10 weeks, you can expect the following:
· On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as an intern. You will begin to build your analytical and interpersonal communication skills by actively participating in your team’s day-today activities.
· Professional support: You will be matched with a partner who will be available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer. You will also have the support of a program manager and functional cohort to support you through your intern experience.
· A virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience, share their career paths, tips and advice, while also sharing trends in the financial and functional spaces they serve.
· Organization networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer interns and full-time analysts. You will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
Program duration: 10 weeks (June 6 – Aug 12, 2022)
Program Locations: Primary locations include Charlotte and Minneapolis with opportunities based on business need in Dallas, Des Moines, Phoenix, San Francisco and St. Louis.
· Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2022 – May/June 2023
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
· Experience visualizing data using tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
· Exposure to and/or experience in the financial services industry
· Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
· BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
HOW TO APPLY
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on September 17-21th, 2021 ONLY. To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs” and search by keywords, “Analytics & Data Internship Program” OR “Job ID: 5590982 and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran