Creating the future of sport inspires our work every single day. We’re always on the lookout for talented new students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come test your strengths, broaden your skills, share your input and pursue your passion with an internship with the North American Supply Chain Development team.
The SCM Development team is responsible for providing leadership to drive strategic process, development, implementation and execution of a SCM Strategy. This team of strategic advisors works with functional leaders to ensure alignment with strategy, organizational priorities and drumbeats through project leadership, communications, and the championing of business and service process excellence.
• Lead the development of new project business case assessments
• Support the SCM project portfolio with analysis, project management & process improvement
• Utilize best practices for project management (project kick-off, status reporting, issue/risk management, stakeholder management, resource management, requirements gathering, readiness assessment, training, etc.) to support timely delivery of supply chain projects
• Lead planning and facilitation of cross-functional workshops to drive stakeholder alignment. Work across various functional supply chain departments to gather information and drive implementation of new processes
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong team player with proven ability to work within diverse teams to achieve goals and objectives
• Strong critical thinking and logical mindset for solving complex problems
• Ability to effectively present and communicate across all levels of the organization (both written and verbal)
• Result oriented way of working
• Project management knowledge from initiation to closure (scoping, structuring, work planning, status reporting tools, management updates)
• Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Teams, Excel) and ability to learn and use Project Management tools (Smart Sheet, Teams)
• Ability to collaborate in a flexible work environment with confidence and creativity
• Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA or Master program in Supply Chain Management
• Ideally 3+ years of relevant work experience (working in any function related to supply chain management)
• Bachelor’s degree related to data analytics, supply chain or operations
• Anticipated graduation date is Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
• Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
• Available to participate in our full-time internship program from June to August/September 2022 (12 weeks)
• Application Deadline: January 31st, 2022
• Start Dates: May/June of 2022
• Duration: 3 months
• Location: Portland, OR
2022 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
• Intern Orientation
• Speaker Series with business leadership
• Cross-Functional opportunity
• Social Activities
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
• Submit your resume and, instead of a traditional cover letter, please submit your personal adidas 1-pager
PERSONAL 1-PAGER /// APPLICATION TASK
• Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.