Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Solution Consulting Analyst role sits within The Digital Strategy & Solutions Group. The Digital Strategy & Solutions Group works with Adobe customers across all levels ranging from C-level executives to operational teams to advise on strategies and technology solutions to support customer-experience transformation and digital innovation. Our engagements employ Adobe’s digital benchmarking capabilities, industry trends, customer-journey mapping, organizational assessments, success roadmap crafting, creation of solution vision, product demonstration and other techniques to deliver high-impact recommendations that can be executed through Adobe’s solutions and services.
As a Solutions Consulting Analyst, you will be our customers ambassadors of trust. You will develop fundamental key business, analytical and technical skills with an opportunity to work on a collaborative, peer-based team. You will learn the cloud software business as you interact with teams across Adobe and a wide variety of our customers.
You will actively participate in customer engagements on topics such as customer-centric business discovery, vision mapping and storytelling, technology roadmap development, hardware sizing, technology architecture planning, and proof of concept execution. You will work with cross-organizational partners including sales, customer success, product marketing, product management, enterprise architects and solutions architects to develop solid customer pitches. For each customer meeting, you will learn to connect the dots between the customers’ business problem and Adobe’s solution offering to demonstrate value for the customer and their business.
You will help brands to fully capitalize on the era of digital transformation, so they can deliver personalized and meaningful experiences across all devices and channels for their customers through Adobe’s solutions.
What you will need to succeed:
- Undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated interest in business strategy, technology, analytics or experience design through coursework, extracurricular activities or work/internship experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills including conducting research, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You are a curious self-starter who is resourceful and absorb concepts quickly
- Passion for new knowledge, resourceful and able to absorb concepts quickly
- You enjoy challenges and learning about industry and technology trends
- High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity
- Willingness to travel