Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Strategy Group (DSG) works with C-level leadership at Adobe’s Enterprise customers to craft strategies for customer-experience transformation and digital innovation. Our engagements employ Adobe’s digital benchmarking capabilities, industry trends, customer-journey mapping, organizational assessments, high-level architecture assessments and other techniques to deliver high-impact recommendations. We also bring a deep industry perspective to the organization, delivering vision, published thought leadership, and aligning the ecosystem on an overall industry go-to-market strategy.
What you’ll do
As a Digital Strategy Analyst, you will take part in multiple strategy engagements (typically 2 to 6 weeks each) for senior customers. For each engagement, you will be part of a robust team that is passionate about developing insights and recommendations! We seek candidates who can contribute in one or more of the following areas:
- Economic impact analysis — assess how improvements to customer journey and business capabilities will grow revenues, reduce costs, and generate business value. Size potential opportunities to prioritize short- & long-term recommendations. Help customers write business cases to quantify value and rationalize technology investments.
- Experience design — run ethnographic interviews and journey diagnostics to understand customers’ unmet needs. Build brand-new web and mobile app experiences that delight our customers’ customers and improve performance. Use Adobe XD in hands on workshops to rapidly prototype and test new designs.
- Analytics and benchmarking — use Adobe’s unparalleled analytics dataset to show customers how their digital business compares within industry. Reveal insights from their own reports and the corresponding actions to optimize performance and customer experience.
- Experience architecture — assess customers’ technology landscape and data strategy to understand current implementation and usage. Recommend new solutions, integrations, and use cases to enable improved customer experiences.
You will also contribute industry leadership in the following ways:
- Industry perspective – collaborate to define Adobe’s perspective on impactful industry experiences by working with deep subject matter specialists. Apply that perspective by authoring thought leadership assets to drive demand generation, field enablement, etc. Be the voice of the industry within Adobe to inform product strategy.
- Industry & partner strategy – collaborate on Adobe’s strategy to deepen its customer footprint in core industries. Align the Adobe internal and partner ecosystem on the industry strategy and coordinate go-to-market efforts across functions.
This role offers rich opportunities to develop as a customer leader and business leader! You will learn the Cloud business and develop your network as you collaborate with people across Adobe, including from Sales, Marketing, Product, and Professional Services. You will have opportunities to rotate across DSG industry teams to deepen your subject matter expertise as you execute strategy engagements and contribute to industry leadership. You will also engage with Center of Excellence teams that drive core tools and capabilities that fuel DSG engagements, such as experience design and value.
What you need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Interest in business strategy, technology, analytics or experience design through coursework, extracurricular activities or work/internship experience
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills, including conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work optimally with people at all levels
- Ability to communicate sophisticated ideas both verbally and in writing
- Passion for new knowledge and ability to absorb concepts quickly
- High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity
- Willingness to travel
We encourage submissions from broad backgrounds including, but not limited to:
- Liberal arts (English, Communications, Philosophy, Art History, Sociology)