View job on Handshake
Dreaming big is in our DNA and technology is a key enabler for our dream . Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth founded on meritocracy, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Technology Trainee (TTP) Program. We believe in investing in our future technology leaders today and through a concentrated rotational technology training program, immersive exposure to our business operations, and relevant experiences right from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future tech leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 8-months; however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, TTPs will gain a 360 view of our business and technology landscape while rotating through projects supporting the Logistics (Supply Chain), Sales (Wholesaler), Marketing and Finance organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in an area of interest.
TTP Program Details:
- Zone Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Experience in our BeerTech, TechOps, Digital Sales, and Commercial Analytics departments to learn about the technology that drives our business
- Tech Experience partnering with our Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance operations to transform processes and build technology.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program rotations.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership and technical skills.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will take on an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
TTP Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. We encourage candidates who meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Computer Science, Info Systems, and Engineering is preferred, but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the 8-month training program and beyond.
Ideal TTP Candidate:
- Demonstrates ability to develop code and leverage data and insights to provide effective solutions to sophisticated technology problems.
- Passionate about a career in technology
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects and teams at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.