URBN 2022 Summer Internship
Supply Chain, Finance, Software Engineering, IT
For the Summer 2022 Internship Program, URBN offers a large range of opportunities within it’s Shared Services division, which supports all brands across the organization. These internship opportunities include the below:
· Supply Chain
· Software Engineering
· Information Technology
At URBN, we pride ourselves on more than just our unique products and successful portfolio of brands. We create unique retail experiences with an eye toward creativity and a singular focus on pleasing our customer. We source the best of the best talent to drive our business forward, and our Interns are a crucial part of that equation.
Each summer URBN Inc. welcomes candidates from across the country to immerse themselves within teams across our portfolio of brands and gain paid, hands-on learning experience in the area of business which they choose to pursue. For 10 weeks, interns will share in the unique culture & perks found at our Home Office in the historic Philadelphia Navy Yard, while developing the skills to succeed in a fast-paced retail environment. Our selective program also offers a summer full of intern events, small group exposure to leadership, insight into company initiatives, off-site field trips & even a chance full time job opportunity. See for yourself what our past & present interns are up to @urbn_internships & #myurbnsummer !
The 2022 Summer Internship Program dates are to be determined. Summer Internships typically run from June to August.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: This role will work with and maintain data that supports production, shipping logistics, customs clearance and accounts payable. Ideal candidate will have related education or internship experience in Supply Chain and have strong data management and Excel skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: This role will analyze the company’s economic performance, assist with budget and financial statement preparation, and assist with creating supporting documents and reports. Ideal candidate will have related education or internship experience in Finance, Economics and Business Operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: This role will collaborate on software projects in collaboration with product design, develop, release, and maintain services and/or infrastructure and lead individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. Ideal candidate will have related education or internship experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or related technical field. Experience of programming languages also preferred.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: This role will analyze computer system requirements for information and functional operations, manage IT inventory assets ad support all IT standard related issues. Ideal candidate will have related education or internship experience in Information Technology or related field.
What to Submit
(2) Optional portfolio, website, additional relevant links / information
(3) Creative project may be assigned later in the interview process
Summer Internship Program Application Process:
- Select the one bucketed internship posting that best suits your interests & skills. You will be considered for various opportunities throughout the brands from this application via our careers website. If there is a project component in the application (see above), it is required that you submit this to be considered for a position.
- Complete HireVue: Candidates selected will receive an email with a link to complete a HireVue Video Interview. You will have 2 days to complete this portion of the application once the email is received.
- Video interviews will be scheduled with our internal teams, continuing on a rolling basis through the winter until each has selected the best fitting candidate for their role.
- Please be flexible & patient with us as we all work to navigate these unsure times 🙂
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.