The TD Bank Risk Management Associate Program is a two-year rotational program designed to attract, develop and retain top talent and build a leadership pipeline within our Risk Management organization. The associate will work closely with industry professionals to learn, understand and apply TD’s Risk Appetite Framework, while gaining knowledge and experience across various departments.
Candidates will focus on the operationalization of frameworks and programs, as well as special projects, within four different risk management and control functions groups, including:
· Credit Risk Management
· Enterprise Risk Management
· Operational Risk Management
· Loan Review & Control Process Group
· Anti-Money Laundering
· Office of the Chief Data Officer
· MBA or Master’s degree, or at least two years of related experience, in fields such as Risk, Finance, Economics, Business Management, or Accounting.
· Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
· Aspirations of becoming a Risk Management professional
· Strong business acumen with problem solving and analytical skill
· A Master’s degree or minimum of 2 years experience working in related fields
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· Willingness to take personal accountability
· Strong understanding of logic and methods used to solve difficult problems
· Ability to build mutually beneficial relationships, listening to and gaining the respect and confidence of others
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
At TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve while creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail the HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information, and details about your request within the e-mail.