MetLife Technical University (MTU) 10-Week Paid Internship Program Highlights
- Strengthen technical skills & develop business acumen
- Build a network of peers and mentors
- Learn first-hand about MetLife’s culture and business
- Work on individual and team projects that will have an impact
- Present your projects to an audience of peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Attend professional development and career development speaker series
- Tackle an Innovation Challenge with your peers
- Dates of Internship: Tuesday, May 31 – Friday, August 5, 2022
As a global company, MetLife seeks creative, curious, and innovative minds who are interested in advancing their technical skills and professional development. Undergraduate students with graduation dates of December 2022 through June 2024, are encouraged to apply for MetLife’s MTU summer internship program to gain real-world experience working on different technical projects that will touch the lives of millions of customers.
Potential Internship Summer Roles
- Application/Software Developer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Cybersecurity/Risk IT Analyst
- Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- DevOps/Full-Stack Developer
- Project Manager
- Scrum Master
The MTU 2022 Summer Internship will likely be HYBRID this year – Interns would be expected to be in the physical office three days per week and work from home two days per week.
Please note, our internship program serves as a pipeline for full-time opportunities after graduation; many roles are located in MetLife’s GTO hub, Cary, NC (near Research Triangle Park/Raleigh, NC).
MetLife. Always with you, building a more confident future.
154 – year legacy
50+ countries worldwide
~100 million customers globally
MetLife’s Global Technology & Operations (GTO) division is home to over 17,000 employees; 2,400 are located in the GTO hub in Cary, NC. Together our engineers, developers, data scientists, risk analysts, business analysts, project managers, and more are committed to working together to deliver a world-class customer experience by leveraging cutting-edge technology.