View job on Handshake
Candidate will use various data analysis methods and tools to drive business insight, streamline processes, promote efficiency, identify market trends, and provide reporting on key metrics for the Customer Support organization.
- Perform data analysis via various analytic techniques to gain insights from data to support business objectives
- Collect, manage, analyze, and interpret large volumes of data while leveraging tools to develop and maintain curated data sets for use in analysis
- Develop and maintain data reports within Power BI and other tools using query languages and formula libraries such as SQL and DAX to track key metrics
- Create Alteryx Workflows to blend data and automate tasks
- Use data analysis tools and techniques to support forecasting and market analysis
- Provide recommendations to business leaders to support business objectives
- Work cross functionally to improve data quality by assisting with Data Governance efforts and implementing processes to maintain data quality standards
- Interface with other data professionals throughout the organization to enable cross functional growth within analytics capabilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, or related field
- Drive and desire to excel in an autonomous environment
- Bias for action – ability to take initiative and act on curiosities
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.