Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you’ll Do
Responsible for curating and analyzing enablement data to develop measurement recommendations that will influence the FRE analysis and impact strategy:
- Requirements gathering of quantitative data points from various business partners
- Research and provide a recommendation on quantitative measurement methods to support FRE business impact reporting
- Create surveys according to FRE standards for specific groups and programs
- Analyze survey, and other program data, and provide recommendations to influence program planning
What you need to succeed
- Possess a strong analytical background, think critically, synthesize new data quickly, and prioritize efficiently.
- Have a strong background in Excel and be familiar with Power BI
- Be decisive, organized, detailed, a planner, and effective at managing time across multiple tasks.
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers, and needs
- Able to think creatively to build unique measurement recommendations to address uncommon business needs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, remote presentation, and relationship skills.
- Communicate confidently and eloquently in writing, speaking, and facilitation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.