DuPont is offering a rewarding co-op experience to bright, talented, business-minded students with the leadership capabilities and determination to enhance our Supply Chain and S&L organization during the Fall of 2022. We have a variety of meaningful assignments that allow students to gain valuable industry experience. The assignments provide students with opportunities to develop by integrating classroom theory with practical work and to demonstrate their skills for future career opportunities at DuPont.
We are currently seeking talented, business-minded college students to join our Supply Chain and Global Procurement Development Programs:
- Supply Chain and Global Procurement Co-op Program – requires a commitment of four to six months. The co-op program will begin in August 2022, and last until December 2022/January 2023
Our Supply Chain and Global Procurement Development Programs provide a variety of meaningful assignments that will enable you to gain valuable experience in the rapidly changing worlds of global supply chain management and procurement.
As an Intern, you will have an opportunity to do the following:
- Adopt and embrace DuPont’s core values of safety, ethics, respect for people, and environmental stewardship both on a personal and business level.
- Work in a dynamic team environment that leverages the resources of a large organization.
- Develop an understanding of internal DuPont supply chain or global procurement and logistics processes.
- Gain exposure to both the domestic and international aspects of DuPont’s supply chain or global procurement and logistics networks.
- Participate in work-specific training and development.
- Work with experienced supply chain or global procurement and logistics professionals in the performance of responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of DuPont strategic business units, functions and operations, our product offerings and how materials and service requirements and issues are managed.
- Work in a business casual environment with flexible work/life opportunities.
The following requirements MUST be met for consideration in the Supply Chain Co-Op Program:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
- Currently at least a sophomore in an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program
- Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Management Information System (MIS) or related fields
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Microsoft Office Suite experience – (especially Excel) and SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal and leadership experience – such as community volunteerism
- Organizational and analytical ability
- Available to complete the entire assignment
- Have the right to work in the U.S. without restriction