View job on Handshake
Kautex, a subsidiary of Textron Inc., is rated among the Top 100 Automotive Suppliers worldwide. The company is a leading global supplier of hybrid and conventional plastic fuel tank systems, selective catalytic reduction systems (SCR) and clear vision systems and sensors. In addition, the company produces and supplies camshafts, castings and industrial packaging. Headquartered in Bonn, Germany, the company owns and operates more than 30 facilities in 14 countries worldwide.
- Prepare and maintain the MPS. (Master Production Schedule)
- Establish and evaluate scheduling priorities.
- Establish and maintain a formal MPS sign-off process.
- Maintain an overall scheduling methodology.
- Resolve demand, supply, and capacity issues.
- Run scenarios to identify and plan for risks.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with the MPS.
- Coordinate schedules of both dependent and independent demand.
- Manage and optimize the MPS for labor and equipment utilization during seasonal fluctuations.
- Participate in the S&OP process.
- Develop, track, and maintain the capacity requirements plan.
- Establish safety stock levels.
- Track and manage inventory levels of raw material, work – in process, and finished goods. ̥
- Plan and coordinate the strategy for discontinued or obsolete inventory.
- Plan and coordinate the strategy for rework.
- Manage the order backlog to ensure acceptable customer service levels.
- Support and lead ERP updates, conversions, and implementations.
- Drive ERP usage and process consistency across the site organization.
- Work with production and engineering to create and maintain bills of materials and routings.
- Report on performance of the MPS.
- Develop and maintain reports on KPIs.
- Compile data for the production scheduling process – present in weekly production meeting
- Analyze data to identify demand trends.
- Analyze data in support of variance analyses
- Issue Supplier Material discrepancies (BCAQ)
- Fully onsite in Avilla, IN
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or supply chain relevant discipline;
- Internship in Supply Chain including Logistics and manufacturing. Automotive industry is preferred.
- Experience with SAP R3 modules PP, MM, SD. preferred
- Good presentation skills and good English skills