Department: Information Technology
At Cathay Pacific Airways, we stand by our commitment of providing world-class service, whether it’s through our ambitious outlook or our obligation to deliver beyond our customer’s expectations. If you’ve been inspired by our vision, and are excited to be a part of a premium travel lifestyle brand; join us in our mission to delivering personal service that moves people emotionally. To never stand still. To Move Beyond.
About the Programmes
The programme is designed for candidates with a passion for technology and aviation, offering an unparalleled start to a fulfilling career at Cathay Pacific.
At no other point in history have we had this much technology at our fingertips. With IT and Digital going hand in hand, it provides us with the power to transform every aspect of the business digitally and help drive Cathay Pacific forward.
Over the course of two years, Graduate Trainees will have the opportunity to use the latest technologies to deliver IT solutions that add values to our business; and to drive digital initiatives and crunch data to derive insights in Digital.
Join us now to create visible impact on airline operations and deliver quality experience to our customers.
· Right of abode in Hong Kong
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or any related discipline that demonstrates your exposure to technology
· Strong academic results
· Business acumen and excellent analytical skills
· Adaptable to cope with a dynamic, diversified and multi-cultural working environment
· Team player and able to work independently and cross-functionally
· Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred but not required
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.