Credit Analysts are placed in a comprehensive training program that will expose them to a variety of commercial lending groups in preparation for advancement to a Portfolio Manager or Relationship Manager position. Advancement opportunities are determined by an individual’s performance and business needs and will take approximately two years.
Successful incumbents are action oriented, customer focused, are able to learn on the fly and have strong presentation, self-development, time management and written communication skills.
• Provide high quality customer service as well as assist lenders in cultivating new business relationships.
• Assist the commercial lending departments with the underwriting and documentation of a loan request.
• Provide analysis of the proposed structure and the various repayment sources as well as the analysis of industry/economic factors affecting the request.
• Provide on-going monitoring of the credit exposure once the transaction is completed.
• Attend and participate in loan approval discussions and present deals to loan committees.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Two (2) Accounting courses (minimum 6 credit hours)
• 1 year Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing)
• Strong academic track record:
➢ 3.0 cumulative GPA
➢ 3.0 GPA average in two (2) accounting courses
• Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills