The German American Chamber of Commerce California is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting relations between the U.S. and Europe. We have been helping European and international students from all over the world find career development opportunities in the U.S. for over ten years. We are an innovative and forward-thinking organization with a global reach.
Our 12-month U.S.-European Exchange Program gives American students/graduates the chance to experience international business from a European perspective. You will be located in the heart of Germany and offered a stipend!
How do you benefit from this program?
– Receive intensive training in human resources / recruiting, international business, administration, intercultural communication, and immigration
– Gain HR and management experience in an international office working with clients from around the world
– Language immersion: Our office uses both German and English
– Travel Europe over long weekends
As a Program Coordinator in our placement team in the German office in Leipzig, you will be helping international students and graduates realize their career development goals in the U.S. You will be guiding applicants through the application procedure and coordinating correspondence with U.S. companies. Furthermore, Coordinators are given the opportunity to grow the placement programs with relative freedom.
We accept applications year-round, but the next start date is in Autumn 2021.
You can find general program information on our website gaccca.com/useep. Please submit your application documents (resume and cover letter) there or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Effective communication skills
– Strong customer service skills
– Administrative skills
– Responsible and assertive
– Entrepreneurial spirit
– Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a U.S. university with a background in Human Resources (HR), Communications, Political Science, International Business or similar
– Self-motivated, proactive, and committed to making an impact on people’s lives
– Interest in recruiting, international business, and cultural exchange
– US citizenship
We look forward to receiving your application!