- This event has passed.
Women in Innovation Virtual Panel
January 19 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The women and female-identifying MEng and Fung Fellow alumni are making their mark in the world of innovation and technology. Join us as we celebrate their achievements and highlight stories of women and female-identifying Fung Institute alumni and industry partners. Our panelists will share insights and lessons learned from their industry experience and provide advice for navigating a career in tech.
- Lou Graniou, MEng ’18 (IEOR) | Senior Data Scientist, Zendar
- Gina Myers, MEng ’20 (BioE) | Bioengineer, Trinity Consultants | Co-Founder & COO, H&WP Labs | Co-Founder & COO, SuperPetFoods
- Tanisha Randhawa, FF ’18 | Technical Project Manager, Plus
- Jenina Yutuc, FF ’21 | Design Researcher, IDEO
- Jenny Lu, FF ’24 (Integrative Biology & Creative Writing)
- Kira Wiesinger, FF ’23 (Molecular Environmental Biology)