- This event has passed.
2020 Berkeley MEng Capstone Showcase: The Future of Innovation, Powered by FI
May 7 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The 9th annual UC Berkeley Master of Engineering (MEng) Capstone Showcase will take place on Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 5-7pm online.
The two-hour event, free and open to the public, will feature a selection of MEng teams sharing the results of their 9-month capstone projects. See where the future of engineering is headed by uncovering the research projects created over the course of the academic year. Enjoy the access to the latest in dynamic and collaborative engineering for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind experience.
1. Advanced Manufacturing & New Materials
2. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science
3. Cryptocurrency, Blockchain & Financial Technologies
4. Disaster Response: New Tools & Processes
5. Energy & Environment
6. Health & Well-Being: Data Analytics & Software Applications
7. Health & Well-Being: New Tools and Therapies
8. Machine Learning: Applications for Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Operations
9. On the Move: Autonomous, Electrical, Areal, Underwater Vehicles
10. Visual Computing and Computer Graphics
Register now: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/881888996053217035