Information for scheduling your Faculty Advising for Spring 2019
- Enrollment for classes for Spring 2019 will begin on October 15th.
- The schedule of classes will be available on CalCentral on September 30th.
- The tentative schedule of classes can be found here.
- Undergraduate faculty advising has been scheduled from October 10th - 12th & October 17th - 19th.
You have a large range of courses from which to choose, and creating your class schedule will take some organization. IEOR students must meet with their faculty advisor.
- Your faculty advisor is listed here. (You can find out where your advisor's office is located by looking them up on the faculty page.)
- Bring to your faculty advisor meeting a filled-out degree worksheet appropriate for your year with you.
- Please plan your schedule prior to meeting with your faculty advisor.
NOTES: IND ENG 161: The course number changed to IND ENG 173. Students will not receive credit for IND ENG 173 after taking IND ENG 161.
Faculty Advising Week has been scheduled from October 10th - 15th.
You have a large range of courses from which to choose, and creating your class schedule will take some organization. ORMS students must meet with your faculty advisor in order to select your concentration.
The Faculty Advisor for ORMS is Rhonda Righter.