E-mail: karp (at) cs.berkeley.edu
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Combinatorics, Complexity and Randomness(Turing Award Lecture), Communications ACM, Vol. 29, 1986, pp. 98-111.
- Constructing a Perfect Matching in Random NCS(with E. Upfal and A. Wigderson), Combinatorica, Vol. 6, 1986, pp. 35-48.
- Probabilistic Analysis of Partitioning Algorithms for the Traveling-Salesman Problem in the Plane
- Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1977, pp. 209-244.
- Theoretical Improvements in Algorithmic Efficiency for Network Flow Problems(with J. Edmonds), J. ACM, Vol. 18, 1972, pp. 264-284.
- Reducibility among Combinatorial Problemsin Complexity of Computer Computations, Plenum Press, 1972.
- The Traveling-Salesman Problem and Minimum Spanning Trees: Part II(with M. Held), Mathematical Programming, Vol. 1, 1971, pp. 6-25.